About Shipra Convent School
The school was founded on the 2nd of April 2018, by the Shunny Bhardwaj and named as Shipra Convent School’. The named ‘Shipra Convent School’ is derived from the River Shipra which is situated in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. The word Shipra is used as a symbol of “purity” (of soul, emotions, body, etc.) or “chastity” or “clarity”. As like River Shipra we believe in “CLARITY” AND “TRANSPERENCY” towards the Education Systems. Today the school stands tall as the only English medium in the Port town called Varanasi.
It was rechristened under the leadership of our CEO, mentor, philosopher and guide Mr. Deepcharan Bhardwaj as ‘The Shipra Convent School’ Management System Certification, with a student strength of 700 and above on its roll at present, the school pioneers the noble task of imparting holistic and quality education to community in and around Varanasi. The school provides maximum opportunities for the all round development of your child.
The school is affiliated to the CBSC Board and hence follows the curriculum designed by the Board offers education ranging from Pre-Primary to Class X. Apart from academics the school offers wide range of co-curricular activities including participation in Annual function and sports events where all the students are motivated to take part and perform at their level of excellence. An array of art, craft, dance, music, painting, drawing, physical training etc. Debate, quiz competition, essay writing etc. become the part of their education, which helps to broaden their horizons.
The faculty at Shipra Convent School, Varanasi is committed to be a guide for students to help them to be self-reliant, develop quest of lifelong learning, strive for excellence and become respectable citizen we aim to provide holistic education that emphasizes in consistency and hard work. We believe that children learn best in the atmosphere of sharing and caring. We are committed to instill children with a sense of self discipline, self confidence, altruism and compassion. Over 3 years the school has scaled many heights with the committed support of the Management and co-operation of the parents…
To make the Shipra Convent School, a leading, learning community of motivated staff and students engaged in realizing and exploring the limits of their full and human potential to graciously contribute to the society.
To provide an educational environment in which students feel safe, secured, empowered, energized and unlimited in pursing learning experiences to their maximum potential. The Shipra Convent School provides holistic education that emphasizes high academic and social standards, promotes healthy life style, cultivates critical thinking, fosters scientific temper, and instills desires for lifelong learning.
School Quality Policy :
We at The Shipra Convent School are committed to :
- Impart holistic education for higher academic and social standard.
- Provide conducive learning environment and opportunities for all round development.
- Instill positive values, self-discipline, self-confidence, altruism and compassion.
- We strive for continual improvement in our quality management system by systematically applying the principles of quality assurance.
- The policy is communicated to all staff, students, parents and interested parties.
School Phylosophy School :
Shipra Convent School believes. :
- The School must be a vibrant learning centre where the young fertile minds are free to explore their unlimited potential.
- The school strives to make the institution student- centered so that they can face the ever challenging global society successfully.
- The school is committed to instill confidence, self reliance, self respect and honesty into the children.
- The school makes the students realize the richness of Indian culture and instills in them a deep love for their motherland.
- The school believes in benchmarking the best educational institution.